Thursday, March 15, 2012

Swirl Gourmet Laté Chocolate with Milani Teddy Brown and Milani Dark Coffee

Pin It I'm so loving the Milani's new colors for this Spring 2012! Not only because of the colors but their formula are just superb. Great job Milani!!
I had Milani Teddy Brown as my base. I have showed swatches of it previously HERE. I am discovering myself to like brown polish shades. We can do so much with it and play around with nail art always. Colors can really inspire you and also speak out your feelings. When I was working on this mani it was kinda cold outside like I needed my mug file doug with some hot chocolate. I got Milani Dark Coffee and came up with this mani design with some stamping with M63. And guess what? I think I got some gourmet  laté on my nails, don't I? My nails look sooo yummy :)



And here Milani Teddy Brown by itself.


What do you think of this mani? Did you like the combination and how it came out? Leave your thoughts down on the comment bar!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - definitely something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this. I really enjoy your blog, so i nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...