Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen

Pin It  Like you guys already know I am striving on getting better on my dotting but it's still coming along. Oh, well. I will share anyways. The only thing I am really concerned here is that I got a new computer and my images on this computer look sooooo bright. I'm terrified. Do this pictures below look super bright pink almost neon? I don't know what to do :( Please leave me a comment down below.




Below is the base color OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen. It is not this bright in person though. I really hope that bright is only on my computer screen. This shade is softer IRL than I see here.


BC: OPI
Base Color: OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen
Dots: Dotting tool
Design: M59
Stamping: Wet n'Wild White and Black
TC: SV/ Southern Lights

11 comments:

  1. It looks super bright on my computer too but I wouldn't call it a neon! Love the black & white dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good on here! It doesn't look bright at all. It's really a cute pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that but Nail Stories left a comment above saying the opposite :( I really need to fix this but don't know how.

      Delete
  3. This look so cute! I love that pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the color looks fine, I'm on a Dell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not bright on my screen. I have a PC, and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not bright on my PC. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a PC and it looks bright to me compared to other swatches of this polish other places. I like it better the way it looks here though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...